CHECK OUT OUR 2018 SCHEDULES
PLEASE REFER TO THE CALENDARS FOR OUR HOURS OF OPERATION.
Click on the following link to electronically submit your waiver required to run the course.
The Climb Adventure Lagoon RULES
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time at our discretion.
- All riding at The Climb Adventure Lagoon Park is at your own risk!
- **Absolutely NO FIREARMS of any kind allowed on The Climb Adventure Lagoon property** Gun Free Zone (Leave Them At Home)
- No fireworks of any kind on The Climb Adventure Lagoon property.
- Fighting will not be tolerated! Anyone caught fighting at The Climb Adventure Lagoon will be subject to arrest and will be banned from the property.
- Please obey ALL Park Signs.
- Posted Speed Limit in all camping areas is 18 MPH, and vendor areas is 5 MPH. Speed limits will be strictly enforced; failure to obey could result in removal of the park.
- Do NOT cross any boundary markers, fences, or parish roads, anyone caught off property is subject to removal from property and will be responsible to pay for any damages to property.
- NO GLASS containers of any kind are allowed on premises.
- Prior to park entry, all patrons must provide The Climb Adventure Lagoon with a signed waiver and photo ID. All patrons under the age of 18 (“minor”) must provide a notarized waiver signed by a parent/legal guardian. All waivers remain valid until otherwise changed in writing by all parties.
- Please deposit all trash in the appropriate containers as we want to keep the park beautiful.
- The Climb Adventure Lagoon will issue wristbands upon entry of the park that must be worn at all times while in the park and will be required for re-entry into the park.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
- No Illegal drugs on the property.
- Do not remove or tamper with any trees, shrubs, plants, or animals on park property, any destruction of property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Campfires must be kept in designated camping areas and must be attended to at all times. (No pallets or anything containing nails!)
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a kennel at all times and cleaned up after.
- Quiet Time in Camp grounds are 11:00PM – 8:00AM. Keep noise down; radios, loud ATV’s, screaming & partying, etc…
- Fishing only allowed in designated bream fishing areas. If caught in any other areas appropriate action will be taken.
- NO SWIMMING ALLOWED. LIFE VEST ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIME TO FLOAT.
- Anyone who does not obey these rules will be escorted off the premises without a refund.
Camping 2018-Primitive With Minimum Suggested Donations
8 Sites with electric.
$30 Per Adult Weekend Pass-Including Camping
$15 Per Child Under 10 Weekend Pass-Including Camping
We do have 2 showers, and two bathrooms in the main entrance building open for use. We also have fresh water spouts by main entrance for RV Water tank refills and campers use.
The location for the event is 1850 Nashville Rd. Russellville, KY 42276. GPS coordinates are N 36 48’ 28.236” W 86 52’ 45.251.
For any other information or questions, please call 270-991-4111. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.